Monday, April 15, 2013

Silver Lining


Yesterday I had a pretty amazing experience.  I heard a talk by somebody very amazing, and it was basically about working through everything that's been tossed in front of you! And no matter where your going, you'll get there. Just stay strong and keep your eye on the Silver Lining! 

Starting a new business is something that is difficult and scary, and it can take up so much more of your time then a normal job, but in a year from now  I know I'm going to be so glad that I stuck to it and kept my eye on the Silver Lining. As I know you will too! This company is only a year and a half old so there is SOOOO much more room to grow, and I don't want you to regret missing the opportunity!


Sign up today at 
www.pinkzebrahome.com/mick
for questions email me at
crazyforpinkzebra@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment