Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Calm Before The Storm

About a week ago, I was having a party for my company over at my home. The weather was warm, but it had been drizzling a light rain outside. I put this scented recipe in my warmers and OH MY GOSH!!!
 It was amazing. 
Outside my door, the sky looked almost exactly like this picture! It had the beautiful mysterious grays in the sky mixed with gorgeous booming pinks and soothing creams. There was a small slit in the clouds letting in the sun and it was absolutely the perfect day for the 'Calm Before the Storm.' With my doors opened letting in a light breeze, the aroma of my scented recipe made that gorgeous moment that much more incredible. 


Do you need a little 'Calm Before the Storm' in your home?
Contact me at 
crazyforpinkzebra@gmail.com 
or visit
www.pinkzebrahome.com/mick 
to look at prices and catalog!

No comments:

Post a Comment